Saturday, September 23, 2017

OUR CENTURY VOLUME 2


Released in 1999 on the Columbia label

Track listing

Les Brown - Sentimental Journey
The Harmoniques - Along the Road to Gundagai
Reg Lewis - Open the Door, Richard
Graeme Bell - Smokey Mokes
Ivan Rixon Singers - Rose in the Moonlight
Jimmy Parkinson With Wilbur Kentwell - My Happiness
Les Welch - Rag Mop
The Southern Jazz Group - Emu Strut
Johnnie Ray - Cry
Reg Lindsay - My Bushland Sweetheart
Maggie Fitzgibbon - How Ya Gonna Keep Them Down on the Farm
Graeme Bell - Maple Leaf Rag
Alan Coad - Because I Love Australia
Reg Lindsay - Out on the Lone Prairie
Ray Dickson - A Town Like Alice
Les Welch - And They Called It Dixieland
Col Joye - Bye, Bye Baby Goodbye
Johnny Rebb & His Rebels - Hey Sheriff
Dig Richards - I Wanna Love You
Jimmy Little - Danny Boy
Rolf Harris - Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
Johnny Ashcroft - Little Boy Lost
Tony Brady - Angel in the Red and White Scarf
Frank Ifield - I Remember You
Johnny O'Keefe - Sing (And Tell the Blues So Long)
Lucky Starr - I've Been Everywhere
The Atlantics - Bombora
Frank Ifield - Say It Isn't So
Johnny O'Keefe Shout
Billy Thorpe - Poison Ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment