Saturday, September 23, 2017

A DECADE OF CLASSIC AUSTRALIAN HITS 70s


Released in 2003 on the Festival Mushroom label

Track listing

Renée Geyer Band - Heading in the Right Direction
John Young - Yesterday's Hero
Ol' 55 - On the Prowl
The Sports - Who Listens to the Radio
Stars - You Better Look After Yourself
The Dingoes - Way Out West
William Shakespeare - Can't Stop Myself From Loving You
The Ferrets - Don't Fall in Love
Stevie Wright - Evie (Part 1)
Matt Taylor - I Remember When I Was Young
Phil Manning - I Wish There Was a Way
Fielding and Dyer - The Whale
MacKenzie Theory - Out of the Blue
Andy Gibb - I Just Want to Be Your Everything
Ted Mulry Gang - Jump in My Car
The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band - Australia
Chain - Black and​ Blue
Colleen Hewett - Day by Day [cast version]
Skyhooks - Women in Uniform
The Angels - Comin' Down
Alison MacCallum - Excuse Me
Ol' 55 - Looking for an Echo
Split Enz - My Mistake
Madder Lake - 12lb Toothbrush
Shirley - Every Little Bit Hurts
Sid Rumpo - The Riddle
Reg Lindsay - Armstrong
Ray Brown - Steel Guitar
Dave Warner's From the Suburbs - Suburban Boy
Sherbet - Howzat
Ayers Rock - Lady Montego
Doug Ashdown - Winter in America (Leave Love Enough Alone)
Stars - Mighty Rock
Chain - I'm Gonna Miss You Babe
Buster Brown - Buster Brown
Flash and the Pan - Hey St. Peter
Mother Goose - Baked Beans
Sister Janet Mead - The Lord's Prayer
The Dingoes - Boy on the Run
Captain Rock - Give Me a Home Among the Gum Trees
Christie Allen - He's My Number One
Jeff St. John and the Copperwine - Teach Me How to Fly
Olivia Newton-John - I Love You, I Honestly Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment