Wednesday, September 27, 2017

BOPPIN' THE BLUES: AUSTRALIAN POP OF THE 70s VOL 3


Released in 2010 on the Sony label

Track listing

Blackfeather - Boppin' the Blues
Marc Hunter - Island Nights
Flash and the Pan - Hey St Peter
The Mixtures - Captain Zero
Sherbet - Cassandra
Shirley Strachan - Every Little Bit Hurts
Tadpole - Throw a Little Lovin' My Way
Ted Mulry Gang - Jump in My Car
Marty Rhone - On the Loose
John Farnham - Comic Conversation
Billy Thorpe - It's Almost Summer
Marcie Jones - Armed and Extremely Dangerous
Spectrum - I'l Be Gone
John St Peeters - Deep Inside of Me
Jon English - Turn the Page
Jigsaw - Mademoiselle Ninette
Jeff St. John - A Fool in Love
Barry Crocker - Susie Darlin'
Stylus - Summer Breeze
Kevin Johnson - Bonnie, Please Don't Go
Hush - Bony Moronie
Rick Springfield - What Would the Children Think
Stars - Quick on the Draw
Colleen Hewett - Day by Day
Railroad Gin - You Told the World
Hans Poulsen - Boom Sha La La Lo
John Paul Young - I Wanna Do It With You
Country Radio - Gypsy Queen
Dragon - Still in Love With You
Mr. George - So Much Love (In My Heart)
Skyhooks - All My Friends Are Getting Married
Autumn - Falling
Ross Ryan - I Am Pegasus
Christie Allen - Falling in Love With Only You
Russell Morris - Mr. America
Debbie Byrne - He's a Rebel
Marcia Hines - Something's Missing (In My Life)
Mark Holden - Last Romance
Brian Cadd and Don Mudie - Show Me the Way
Alison MacCallum - Excuse Me


No comments:

Post a Comment