Thursday, August 24, 2017

TRUE BLUE SONGS OF AUSTRALIA


Released in 197? on the K-Tel label

Track listing

John Williamson - Old Man Emu
Lucky Starr - I've Been Everywhere
Frankie Davidson - Australian Born
The Seekers - With My Swag All on My Shoulder
The Fable Singers - Stir the Wallaby Stew
Rolf Harris - Down Under in the Outback
The Seekers - South Australia
The Webb Bros. - I Answered the Call of the Bellbird
The Hawking Bros. - Flash Jack From Gundagai
Denis Gibbons - Waltzing Matilda
Frankie Davidson - Have You Ever Been to See Kings Cross?
Denis Gibbons - Click Go the Shears
Reg Lindsay - Bowen River Rodeo
The Hawking Bros. - Queensland Drover
Tex Morton - Wrap Me Up With My Stockwhip and Blanket
Col Joye - Girl on the Billboard
Jimmy Little - Australia Down Under
The Fable Singers - When I Boiled the Billy for Santa Claus
Tex Williams - Ringer From Queensland
John Williamson - Big Country Round


No comments:

Post a Comment