Saturday, August 26, 2017

CAMPFIRE SING-ALONG


Released in 1960 on the Rex label

Track listing

Judy Gay - The Man on the Flying Trapeze
Candy Williams & Noeline Batley - Tom Dooley
Margaret Hooper - My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
Rex Chorale - This Old Man
Jodie & Dodie - Alouette
Dig Richards - There's a Tavern in the Town
The Graduates - Home on the Range
Candy Williams - Old MacDonald Had a Farm
The Graduates - Sweet Genevieve
Noeline Batley - My Darling Clementine
The New Notes - Goodnight Irene
Jodie & Dodie - Down in the Valley
The New Notes - On Top of Old Smokey
Kerry Bryant - Goodnight Ladies


1 comment:

  1. So many great compilations with these Aussie stars of the 60's..but how do I download them please. I can't seem to find a link..and I can't see where of even if I need to register. Any help..from anyone, appreciated
    Thanks in advance

    Micko

    ReplyDelete