Sunday, August 20, 2017

20 GOLDEN GREATS OF THE 70s


Released in 1981 on the Festival label

Track listing

Blackfeather - Boppin' the Blues
Chain - Black and Blue
Flake - This Wheel's on Fire
Jeff St. John's Copperwine - Teach Me How to Fly
Sherbet - Howzat
Harry Young and Sabbath - The Wheat in the Field
Doug Parkinson & The Southern Star Band - I'll Be Around
Pyramid feat. Erl Dalby - Can't Wait for September
Richard Clapton - Girls on the Avenue
Ray Burgess - Touch Me
Col Joye - Heaven is My Woman's Love
Doug Ashdown - Winter in America (Leave Love Enough Alone)
Daryl Braithwaite - You're My World
Ernie Sigley and Denise Drysdale - Hey Paula
Paul O'Gorman - Ride Ride America
Country Radio - The Gypsy Queen
Kevin Johnson - Rock and Roll (I Gave You the Best Years of My Life)
Ronnie Burns - Smiley
Jimmy Little - Baby Blue
Billy Thorpe - It's Almost Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment